Whether your children graduated from St. Nicholas Cathedral School 20 years ago or just last June, you and your family will always be part of our school community. Thank you for allowing us the privilege of teaching, coaching, and mentoring your most precious assets – your children.
Even though you no longer get to come to our school every day (we know you miss those drop-off traffic), there are still lots of opportunities to stay connected with SNCS.
- Come cheer on current students at sporting events.
- Visit the School Calendar to learn about upcoming concerts and performances, as well as arts exhibitions and special student presentations.
- Do you have a particular area of expertise? Volunteer to come and speak to a class that would benefit from your knowledge.
- Donate to the Annual Fund to help fund valuable initiatives
- Or just stop by for a visit and see what’s new!
No matter how you may choose to stay involved, we welcome your participation. When you stay connected, you share your ongoing pride in our school, your gratitude for the education your children received, and an appreciation for lasting friendships made throughout the years.